11.26.2009

Thankful

Hope you all enjoyed your Holiday. We enjoyed a nice relaxed Thanksgiving over at Ms. Cindy's house next door. I made Sydney a simple little smockdress for the occasion, and surprisingly she loved it. It was reversible so she kept peeking inside the collar to make sure her pocket was still there, or to announce that the "S for Sydney" was on the inside... Typically she couldn't care less about anything I make her, and as soon as I make her try something on, she takes one look and says, "mmn, I want this Off" so I was thankful that she was pretty excited to wear this little number. And best of all, when she inevitably got cranberry sauce and gravy on one side, we just flipped it over, so she could get pumpkin pie and whipped cream on the other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love her smock!
and "i want this off", that's awesome.