11.03.2009

It's official...

Well, I'm finally ready to announce the news... I'm pregnant!
And it's a Boy!! Thanks to those of you who have been keeping it a secret - or who have just been pretending not to see my bulging belly. I had my 16 week ultrasound today and everything looked good - so that was a huge relief. They've put my due date at April 17th, which means Sydney may just have to share her birthday with this little guy. I'm betting she'll be okay with that... as long as it doesn't involve sharing her cake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the way to go Tom....a penis present will start to even up the sides. PAPA

Unknown said...

yay baby boy rokita! we were so excited to hear the news. i'm so excited for you guys!! if only you were closer...

Christy said...

Congrats, I am so happy for you guys!!!