12.13.2009

No Tears.

Santa stopped by the Club House today. Sydney was genuinely very excited to see him, and thankfully he was patient enough to wait for her to ask for "candy and Olivia's Christmas Book" to which he just smiled and nodded. But on the way home Syd assured us that Santa already knew all this because, "Yeah, it's on my list."

But ironically, after we lit the candles tonight, it was Hanukkah Harry that brought her the coveted Olivia Helps with Christmas. I just finished reading it to her after Daddy tucked her in bed. Oh yes, it is a Happy Hanukristmas for everyone!

Note the new Olivia doll that Auntie Berta sent (and Sydney's matching collar left over from her Halloween costume) as well as her new boots from GranGran and PopPop, which I might add, light up in three places when she walks... (and Yes, I Do wish they made them in my size - thank you very much.)

No comments: