5.03.2013

Fat Moon Farm

Late last year I discovered a wonderful little vegetable farm just around the corner from home and I was smitten. Turns out the farmer is our neighbor and her son is just about Trystan's age and well the rest just seems to have fallen right into place. Over the winter I offered a new logo which turned into a branding project which turned into a full share of vegetables for my family in return. Perfection.
Yesterday this seasons chicks arrived and today four hogs! Nothing makes me happier than a text from Farmer Elizabeth about a new arrival - a quick detour from plans and I'm watching the kids hold baby chicks or feed snorting hogs. And I love every single moment of it.











2 comments:

Unknown said...

so fun!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see I haven't missed anything on your blog ;)