4.06.2011

ONE

One year ago today, Sydney and I were spending the afternoon at the mall with my good friend Kyla and her two daughters. Oddly enough, we were convinced by the mall photographer to "stop in for a free picture" - Kyla was in town visiting for her birthday, we rarely get everyone together, all the girls were smiling and giddy - so why not? As it turns out, I never had a chance to view our "free photo" that day - instead, my water broke, and I went straight from our impromptu photo shoot to the hospital, where we welcomed Trystan at 11:59 PM. So here's Trystan on his very "first" birthday...

And here he is today - we went back for another photo,
for old time's sake.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, little guy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday trystan!! don't worry, some day YOU can pick out your own crazy outfits.

Kathryn said...

Speaking of picking crazy outifts - I'm starting to realize Sydney has quite a reputation for her "style" at preschool... last week her teacher did a double take when we walked in, then commented to me, "WOW! that's a suprisingly NORMAL outfit for Sydney." Yeah, Thanks alot, Ms. Brown. Sydney loves your boring brown cardigan set, too.