6.21.2010

congrats Amm!

Trystan and I flew out to Colorado on Friday for one of my oldest and dearest friend's wedding. To my surprise, T was not the only (nor the youngest) baby there. There was also a 1 yr old, a 9 month old, an 8 week old, and even a 7 week old!
I have to admit, between the time change, the elevation change and the general mayhem that tends to ensue when traveling with a newborn, I was expecting a difficult trip, but I was amazed at how well Trystan did and how smoothly everything worked out. I do believe T could quite possible be the easiest baby. (PHEW!)
Here are some photos from the weekend. The wedding site was amazing - a very private, serene meadow in the mountains of Pine, Colorado. Perfectly Ammilee!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pics - look how big trystan looks already in my arms! :D i love that baby. you AND trystan are so very lucky....