5.20.2009

Keeping busy.

I've been out in the yard a lot this week - planting has been helping my mood, and Sydney is more than happy to keep me company in the dirt and water - so I thought I'd share a couple pictures of my vegetable plants. I saw the topsy turvy for growing tomato plants upside down and fell in love. But have you seen the thing?
It's an eyesore, so I made my own with some cheap hanging planters... I'm hoping it will keep the tomatoes out of Sydney's reach, but with how fast both Sydney and the plants are growing -
I may have to hang them higher!

Within 24 hours the leaves all turned up toward the sun. Even on the small ones. And I put more plants on top - rosemary, basil, even hot peppers. Anyhow - it gave me a lift. I'll keep you posted on how it works out...

No comments: